Recipe courtesy of Udi’s Gluten Free.
Perfect for fueling your body for race day and for rebuilding muscles following your run, this pizza combines the classic Italian tastes of fresh parsley, garlic, Parmesan cheese with fresh lemon and chicken for a flavour explosion in every bite.
1/3 cup (80ml) of fresh, chopped parsley 1 teaspoon (5ml) of red pepper flakes
4 garlic cloves, minced 1 small lemon, sliced thin (make sure to remove seeds)
2 tablespoons (30 ml) of extra virgin olive oil 2 cups (500ml) of cooked and cubed chicken
¾ cup (185ml) of freshly grated parmesan cheese 1 Udi’s pizza crust
- Preheat oven.to 350 degrees F.
- Combine parsley, garlic, olive oil, red pepper flakes and chicken in a bowl.
- Sprinkle chicken and spices mixture onto pizza crust allowing for a 1.5 inch margin around the edge.
- Top pizza with cheese and lemon slices.
- Bake for 10 minutes or until cheese has melted and the lemon slices have become tender.