Who couldn’t use a vacation? You don’t have to be in Cabo to experience a little taste! With the weather finally starting to share a bit of sunshine, why not bring Cabo to you with this easy, cheesy and delicious recipe!
- 1 pound lean ground beef
- 4 slices bacon
- 4 slices pepper jack cheese
- 4 Kaiser rolls, split
- ¼ cup chipotle-flavored reduced fat mayonnaise
- 1 Hass avocado, cut into 12 slices
- ½ cup coarsely chopped fresh cilantro leaves
- Prepare the grill for direct cooking over medium-high heat (400° to 500°F).
- Shape the ground beef into 4 patties. Grill the patties over direct medium-high heat, 4 to 6 minutes on each side, or until done (160°F). Meanwhile, cook the bacon as directed on package.
- During the last minute of grilling time, place a slice of cheese on top of each patty to melt.
- Spread the rolls with mayonnaise, and then top each with a cheeseburger, a slice of bacon, avocados, and cilantro.
For more delicious burger ideas, visit Weber.
©2014 Weber-Stephen Products LLC. Recipe from Weber’s Big Book of Burgers™ by Jamie Purviance. Used with permission.