Burger of the Week: Cabo Beach Cheeseburger
Who couldn't use a vacation? You don't have to be in Cabo to experience a little taste! With the weather finally starting to share a bit of sunshine, why not bring Cabo to you with this easy, cheesy and delicious recipe!
- 1 pound lean ground beef
- 4 slices bacon
- 4 slices pepper jack cheese
- 4 Kaiser rolls, split
- ¼ cup chipotle-flavored reduced fat mayonnaise
- 1 Hass avocado, cut into 12 slices
- ½ cup coarsely chopped fresh cilantro leaves
- Prepare the grill for direct cooking over medium-high heat (400° to 500°F).
- Shape the ground beef into 4 patties. Grill the patties over direct medium-high heat, 4 to 6 minutes on each side, or until done (160°F). Meanwhile, cook the bacon as directed on package.
- During the last minute of grilling time, place a slice of cheese on top of each patty to melt.
- Spread the rolls with mayonnaise, and then top each with a cheeseburger, a slice of bacon, avocados, and cilantro.
For more delicious burger ideas, visit Weber.
©2014 Weber-Stephen Products LLC. Recipe from Weber’s Big Book of Burgers™ by Jamie Purviance. Used with permission.
Are you running out of ideas to make for Easter treats and want to try something different? How abou...
As the weather continues to warm up, try this refreshing take on a traditional chicken burger! SER...
*Please take note that upon submitting your comment the team at OLM will need to verify it before it shows up below.