CityFolk Festival Contest!
Ottawa Life’s Festival City Series is back! We'll provide a unique look at some of your favourite events.
We’ll go beyond the music with artist interviews, volunteer profiles, concert reviews and spotlights on
the tastes, sights and sounds of the festival season.
Your city! Your festivals!
Like a good sunscreen, Ottawa Life has you covered.
Photos courtesy of CityFolk
Ottawa Life's Festival City Series wants to send you and a guest to CityFolk 2017 We have two, yes TWO, full festival passes up for grabs and five, YES FIVE, ways to win them. Catch shows by the Jack Johnson, Post Malone, Amanda Marshall, Father John Misty, Rodriguez, The Philosopher Kings, Ruth B., Broken Social Scene, Bahamas and so much more. Check out the festival's website for the full lineup. Don't miss one of the highlights of the summer!
5 ways to win big:
1. Comment on this post with who you want to see and share with a friend (remember to provide your email address)
2. Follow us on twitter and retweet our contest announcement with who you want to see
3. Comment on our Facebook with who you want to see and share our contest announcement and like Ottawa Life Magazine
4. Tag a friend that you want to take with you on our Instagram contest announcement and make sure to follow us
5. ALL OF THE ABOVE!
Doing any of the above will get you one entrant into the contest,
two will get you two with a max of four chances per person by doing it all.
1) Contest commences 1 p.m. EST on Friday August 25, 2017 and ends at noon, Sunday September 10, 2017.
2) No purchase necessary.
3) The are two prizes available to be won, and both can only be won by 1 person. The prize consists of a pair of full festival passes to the City Folk Festival. Prize must be accepted as awarded, without substitution and are not convertible to cash.
4) The contest is open only to residents of Canada over 18 years of age. Employees of Ottawa Life Magazine, or any of their affiliates, or any of their respective advertising and promotional agencies or contest organizations, or persons with whom any of such employees are domiciled is not eligible to enter. Decisions of the contest organizers and their representatives are final. The odds of being selected depend upon the total number of entries received.
The winner will be contacted via comment / email by September 11th. By entering the contest the winner agrees that they are in compliance with the contest rules and acceptance of the prize as awarded. By entering this contest entrants release Ottawa Life Magazine, contest organizers, their affiliates, officers, directors, employees, agents and representatives from all claims, demands, damages, liabilities, costs and expenses relating to the administration of the contest and use of the prize, including without limitation, personal injury, death, property damage, loss, accident or misfortune relating to all aspects of the contest, including without limitation, the administration thereof and the use of the prize.
5) A random draw will be made by Ottawa Life Magazine in Ottawa, Ontario on September 10, 2017 at 12:00 p.m. EST to select the winner, from all eligible entries received on the contest closing date.
To win, the selected entrant must either comment on Ottawalife.com contest post, comment on/share contest post and follow Ottawa Life Magazine on Facebook, retweet/comment on contest post and follow Ottawa Life Magazine on Twitter, comment on/share contest post and follow Ottawa Life Magazine on Instagram, and comply with these contest rules. By doing all four (website, Facebook, Twitter and Instagram) entrant receives FOUR chances in contest.
Ottawa Life WILL be checking if winners follow us on social pages listed and commented on posts.
PLEASE provide email address when commenting on our Website!
6) The contest is subject to applicable federal, provincial and municipal laws and is void where prohibited.
7) The participants, by entering the contest and the winner, by accepting the prize, consent to the use of their name and/or photograph or other likeness in any publicity carried out by the contest organizers without compensation.
8) Ottawa Life Magazine Inc. or their designated representative will make a maximum of three (3) attempts to contact selected entrant by email or phone (if provided) (using the information provided at the time of entry) within 12 hours of the applicable Draw Date. If we do not hear a reply we will move forward with the runner up until we connect with a winner.
9) Ottawa Life Magazine Inc. reserves the right, in their sole and absolute discretion, and without prior notice, to adjust any of the dates and/or timeframes stipulated in these Rules, to the extent necessary, for purposes of verifying compliance by any entrant or Entry with these Rules, or as a result of technical problems, or in light of any other circumstances which, in the opinion of Ottawa Life Magazine Inc., in their sole and absolute discretion, affect the proper administration of the Contest as contemplated in these Rules.
10) Participants are limited to one entry per category per person. Dublicate posts will not be counted.
*Please take note that upon submitting your comment the team at OLM will need to verify it before it shows up below.