Muskoka Moonlight Kettle Beer Club “New Year New Beer” Contest
If sampling new and unique beers that are delivered right to your door is on your New Year's Resolution List, Muskoka Brewery and Ottawa Life are looking to ensure you keep it.
Muskoka is giving you the gift of beer with the launch of their new Moonlight Kettle Beer Club.
Previously only available through the Tap Room and select bars and restaurants, Moonlight Kettle brews give you a chance to experience never-before-brewed beers with limited-edition styles and flavour combinations.
The complete 2017 line-up includes these 12 well-crafted and innovative beers:
• January: Dunkel Calls the Kettle Black, Munich Dunkel with Cherry (5.2%)
• February: Raspbeery Coco Lait, Chocolate Raspberry Milk Stout (5-6%)
• March: Sweet Shiver, Eisbock brewed with Grape Must (9%)
• April: Which Way to the Birch?, Imperial Pilsner with Birch (7.5%)
• May: Hazed and Confused, Vermont Style IPA (4-5%)
• June: Dingo Drank My Beer, Australian Sparkling Ale (5-5.5%)
• July: Summertime Siesta, Dry Hopped Session Kettle Sour (3.5%)
• August: Genuwine Blonde, Blonde Ale fermented in Chardonnay Barrels (4.5%)
• September: Seasons Change, Saison with Raspberry and Lavender (6.5-7%)
• October: Break It Down Brown, Sour Brown Ale (6-6.5%)
• November: Howling Gale Scotch Ale, Scotch Ale with Date Sugar (6%)
• December: The Portley Gentleman, Porter with Vanilla and Cinnamon (6%)
The fine folks at Muskoka are giving you a chance to win a 3-month subscription with the lucky winner receiving a 6-pack of the Moonlight Kettle series brew for each month.
That's $120 in tasty value, folks!
Post a comment below on which of the above listed brews appeal to you and don't forget to LIKE Muskoka Brewery on Facebook. A random winner will be selected on January 31st. (Full contest rules below)
If interested in learning more or to sign up for the Moonlight Kettle Beer club, visit shop.muskokabrewery.com. Subscriptions are limited and are available in either six-month subscriptions ($39.99 a month), or 12-month subscriptions ($34.99 a month).