Ottawa Life Magazine Contest Rules and Regulations
1) Contest commences 11 a.m. EST on Monday April 11, 2016 and ends at noon, Wednesday April 13, 2016.
2) No purchase necessary.
3) The is one prize available to be won, and it can only be won by 1 person. The prize consists of one Sultans of String box set and 2 tickets to the group’s NAC show on April 14. Prize must be accepted as awarded, without substitution and are not convertible to cash.
4) The contest is open only to residents of Canada over 18 years of age. Employees of Ottawa Life Magazine, or any of their affiliates, or any of their respective advertising and promotional agencies or contest organizations, or persons with whom any of such employees are domiciled is not eligible to enter. Decisions of the contest organizers and their representatives are final. The odds of being selected depend upon the total number of entries received. The winner will be contacted via comment on the WordPress page on April 13th. By entering the contest the winner agrees that they are in compliance with the contest rules and acceptance of the prize as awarded. By entering this contest entrants release Ottawa Life Magazine, contest organizers, their affiliates, officers, directors, employees, agents and representatives from all claims, demands, damages, liabilities, costs and expenses relating to the administration of the contest and use of the prize, including without limitation, personal injury, death, property damage, loss, accident or misfortune relating to all aspects of the contest, including without limitation, the administration thereof and the use of the prize.
5) A random draw will be made by Ottawa Life Magazine in Ottawa, Ontario on April 13th, 2016 at 10:00 a.m. EST to select the winner, from all eligible entries received on the contest closing date. To win, the selected entrant must comply with these contest rules.
6) The contest is subject to applicable federal, provincial and municipal laws and is void where prohibited.
7) The participants, by entering the contest and the winner, by accepting the prize, consent to the use of their name and/or photograph or other likeness in any publicity carried out by the contest organizers without compensation.
8) Ottawa Life Magazine Inc. or their designated representative will make a maximum of three (3) attempts to contact selected entrant by email (using the information provided at the time of entry) within five (5) business days of the applicable Draw Date.
9) Ottawa Life Magazine Inc. reserves the right, in their sole and absolute discretion, and without prior notice, to adjust any of the dates and/or timeframes stipulated in these Rules, to the extent necessary, for purposes of verifying compliance by any entrant or Entry with these Rules, or as a result of technical problems, or in light of any other circumstances which, in the opinion of Ottawa Life Magazine Inc., in their sole and absolute discretion, affect the proper administration of the Contest as contemplated in these Rules.